Who Are We?
At this company-Oripol Industries Ltd., we, are associating with a giant customer base by meeting exceptional requirements for recyclable and eco-friendly solutions. Our Indian company is rejoicing to maintain a non woven textile plant that aids us to produce original quality of products. We, as a manufacturer and supplier, are backing customers needs for offerings utilized in packaging textiles and other applications by ensuring quality that is in conformance with norms set by the industry. We are dealing in several solutions ranging from Non Woven Banana Grow Cover Bags to Buffet Cap Non Woven Fabrics, Door Screen Non Woven Fabrics and others for partnering with quality preferring customers. We render our environmental-friendly gamut maintaining clear focus singularly on the impeccable quality.
We possess a mission to benefit our employees, stakeholders, customers and partners.
To create products such as Non Woven Banana Grow Cover Bags in sync with international standards and be exceptional through latest innovation, customer strength and quality management.
Our company is inclined to long-term value creation and honest business practices for all stakeholders in the business. We keep our concentration solely on improving experience of customers and maintaining uncompromising quality. We claim on providing highly sustainable solutions to one and all industries.
Team Oripol spares no opportunity in pleasing customers by working hand in hand with latest technologies to promise lifelong value for products such as Door Screen Non Woven Fabrics and others.
Meet our beneath listed team:
- Mr. S.S Das (COO): He has done MBA in personnel management. He has been heading people management and operations in the company.
- Mr. Amit Behara (Founder & Managing Director): He has completed his post-graduation in Analytical And Applied Economics. He is also an alumni of Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands, with diversified training courses in HIDA, IIM, Japan, etc.
- Mr. Sadipta Sahoo (Director, Head of Manufacturing and Technical): He is a mechanical engineer with expertise of around 30 years in his domain. He holds experience in latex products, food processing and more.
- Mr. Dinesh Jaiswal (Advisor): He is an M Tech from Kharagpur based IIT. He holds massive experience in manufacturing, R&D and people skills.
Sustainability and CSR
Our company has adopted entrepreneurship development as our major CSR activity. We provide helping hand to energetic and passionate entrepreneurs with ideas in setting their business. We aim to enroll several entrepreneurs in this program majorly from vulnerable and underprivileged community.
Our employees adheres to strong business CSR and sustainable policies. Some of out of many are mentioned below:
- Lessen environment impact on all operations
- Decrease impact on climate change and carbon footprint.
- Be honest and responsibility entity.
- Create safe and enriching working atmosphere.
- Help customers in serving their products at economical value and gain more customers.
- Offer long-term value for all stakeholders and investors.
We are situated at an enriching industrial area named Balasore that is known for being center for serving diverse products such as engineering, food processing, metals, rubber, etc. We have been doing business from this location and thereby utilizing seamless logistic facilities of this area to meet our business needs.
- Medical Sector
- Hygiene Sector
- Furniture and Furnishing